My Librarything!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

COUPONS!!!

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a coupon addict or couponista as I like to refer to myself as. I weighed my coupon binder the other day and it weigh's 8lbs. Im very proud of that. It has become my 4th child. I just finished The Krazy Coupon Lady's Pick Another Checkout Lane. It was great. I highly recommend it for anyone who coupons. I hit up some great sales at the beginning of the month and was able to stock up on ground beef for $1.88/lb, and hamburger helper for $.66.



I also had my first money maker!!! I love that Walmart does that. Guess how much this stuff cost? $4.65! Between rollbacks, coupons and moneymakers I saved over 50%. I'm working towards cutting our grocery budget back since I am no longer working so every little bit helps. What are some of your money saving tips?


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the dedication! Looks like you're doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete