My Librarything!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Love is not rude

Well day 6 is complete. So far things are going great. Today I needed to ask him what 3 things are that I do that irritate him. I was not to defend myself. Well go figure the first was biting my nails. Which I am trying to stop. I've kept them painted for over a week now. Go me! Two was that no matter how hard he tries I still get on his case. Three was shutting down when we start fighting, which he said he was partly to blame for since he tends to yell. I am learning a lot about myself. I am also trying very hard to correct these issues that I have.

I signed up for a Netflix free trial the other day and have started watching Breaking Bad and Weeds. Yes I know i'm a tad behind but I can't help it. Its very addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment